Sunday 8 March 2015

Headgear update

So I went a bit mad shopping at funkifabrics, after a fair bit of success with the headbands. Whatever's left at the end of this will turn into a leggins for yours truely!

We now have:

  • Rosie blue
  •  Oh so many dots
  • Superhero kapow (bright pink, red, blue - pink not coming through well in the picture, it's gorgeous)
  • Rather British
  • Orange is the new orange
  • In a galaxy far, far away



A few gratuitous shots:




To get yours, do the following:
  • E-mail me at eva00unterwegs@gmail.com with the design you'd like
  • Once I've confirmed, please make a donation (minimum 5 GBP) at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/evavlm.
  • Shipping to the UK and rest of EU is included, but since I'm paying this out of pocket, it's plain old regular mail.
  • Let me know where to ship your lovely headgear!

Thanks to everyone who's already donated, I'm very lucky to have so many supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment